Midland University, USA accepts International Students from all around the world. It not only looks for academic excellence but the overall personality while evaluating the applications.
The institute is a renowned name in the US Education System that offers 30 majors and pre-professional programs and has a reputation as a leader in education, business, nursing, and medical sciences, and human performance.
It has one of the best campuses to Study in the USA with over 500 athletes participating in 32 varsity sports and more than 50 student clubs and organizations.
The student-faculty ratio is 15:1 with an average class size of 18 students. The institute looks forward to affordable education and has no application fee at all. All students are required to apply online. It welcomes students all around the year by giving rolling admissions.
Some salient points to be noted when seeking admission at Midland University are as follows:
- The institute guarantees four-year graduation and if someone doesn’t graduate in 4 years, it assures to pay 100% tuition fee until the student graduates.
- It offers programs in the fields of Accounting, Literature, Business, Arts, Technology, Music, Economics, Science, and Government.
- The application for Undergraduate students is made through the College’s Official Online Portal.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Students can apply for FAFSA (financial aid) from October 1.
- Transcripts that are in the native language or not in English must be translated into English.
- Due to COVID 19, Midland University has waived off SAT/ACT Scores for 2020 Admissions.