Marywood University houses over 3,000 students. Admissions are welcomed in the fields of Psychology, Business, Architecture, Art, Social Work, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Political Science, Computer Science, Nutrition, Dietetics through the online application portal.
- Admissions at Marywood University are little selective with an acceptance rate of 75%. The institute offers a number of undergraduate, graduate and certificate courses for its aspirants across the globe seeking to study in the USA.
- The university offers on-campus housing facilities for international candidates in addition to financial aids in the form of student loans and scholarships.
- Fresh admissions are welcomed for Fall, Summer, and Spring semesters.
- Candidates must take standardized test scores including either SAT (between 1100 to 1190) or ACT (22 to 27) scores.
- In addition, international candidates must also submit English Language Proficiency scores that include TOEFL (internet-based), IELTS, and PTE.
- Candidates can submit either all three or either of the three scores to qualify their ESL test for admission. The university follows a selective admission process.
- With a Student-Faculty ratio of 12:1, students are given individual attention from the professors which is why the average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 85%.
Marywood University Alumni Network
- Marywood University Alumni Association Board fosters fellowship and communication among students, faculty, and staff members of the University. It also helps in recruitment and financial resources.
- Alumni of the university volunteer for giving day, mentoring students, donations, recruitment and much more.
- Alumni members are entitled to enjoy benefits and services such as athletic facilities, alumni insurance program, library access, career services, alumni travel program, etc.
- Some notable alumni of Marywood University:
- Michele Knotz: American Voice Actress
- Colette Cassidy: Television reporter, journalist, writer and speaker
- Jean Kerr: American author
- Joseph Kopacz: Bishop of the Catholic Church in the U.S.
- Bernadette Gray-Little: Chancellor of the University of Kansas